Are you ready to enjoy luxury city living at its best?
This newly remodeled home in the upscale Mission Hills neighborhood has stunning 270 degree views of the city and San Diego Bay and Coronado Island from its floor-to-ceiling windows in the kitchen, dining room and master suite. It was recently featured on the Travel Channel’s story on leading vacation rentals in San Diego! Search "Rental With A View" on You Tube to see the video.
No expense was spared with the high-end upgrades throughout the property, and when you first see the view, we bet you’ll have just one word…… “WOW!”
Located on a peaceful street in a great neighborhood, yet just 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action, you couldn’t stay in a more ideal location. You can walk to many of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in just 10-15 minutes!
To give you some added piece of mind, we want to let you know we have always had very high standards for cleaning and were already taking many of the precautions currently being recommended prior to COVID, including, but not limited to:
- We have a “clean linen” policy and all bedding is washed with very hot water between each guest and dried at high temperatures
- All high touch surfaces are thoroughly wiped down with disinfectant wipes
- Dishes are washed in a dishwasher
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, the BayView Hilltop Retreat is an ideal setting in which to make some amazing memories of you trip to San Diego! But don’t take our word for it…. Just read some of our reviews!
Located on the second level of a recently remodeled duplex, it has a wonderful 1850 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor and a gourmet chef’s kitchen.
There’s nothing like coming home after a long day of meetings or sightseeing and enjoying the best view in San Diego while sipping your favorite libation on the 500 sq ft deck.
- The master bedroom has a Tempurpedic Deluxe Cloud king-size bed, private 4-piece bathroom, large walk-in closet and private balcony with use of the luxurious 3-seater jacuzzi overlooking San Diego Harbor.
- The second bedroom has a large closet, cozy queen bed, vaulted ceilings modern decor, and access to front deck.
- The third bedroom has a king bed, vaulted ceilings, gorgeous décor, and access to the front deck.
- Two luxurious full bathrooms with over $40K in upgrades. Zen-inspired master bathroom features jetted tub with glass chandelier, walk-in shower with soothing travertine stone, Toto electric toilet/bidet, and vessel sink.
- The second bathroom is equipped with huge walk-in shower, 3 wall-mounted body sprayers, custom LED lighting, and Italian glass tile.
- The kitchen is a chef's DREAM! Come home from long day and enjoy cooking your favorite recipe while enjoying the sunset views. It is equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, Miele induction cooktop, plus two wine and beverage coolers for your use.
- The living room features an over-sized sectional couch to snuggle up on, a 60” high def TV with 200+ premium channels, Netflix, Amazon, and dozens of other streaming services, beautiful modern decorations
Other Features Include:
- Blazing fast wireless Internet
- Dedicated parking in the 2-car garage
- Private LG washer and dryer
- Beach gear (located in garage) - selection may vary from what is pictured
The house is conveniently located 2 short blocks (over the bridge) to the Middleton Trolley Stop (Green Line) which gives quick access to convention center, downtown, Old Town, Gas Lamp, East Village, Petco Park, Qualcomm Stadium, and Mexico Border.
5-10 minute taxi ride to airport, downtown, zoo, museums, and much more.
We still recommend renting a car so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa Park & San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
- San Diego Convention Center - only 2.5 miles away
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- Coronado Island and historic Hotel del Coronado
- Downtown & Gas Lamp Quarter (shopping, bar & restaurant district)
- Historic Old Town
- Petco Park (home of the Padres)
- Qualcomm Stadium (home of the Chargers)
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Seaport Village shops & dining
No Pets Allowed
Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
Check in is anytime after 4PM
Check out by 10AM
Please treat our home as if it were your own...who knows, we might stay at your house one day!
Reservations canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive 100% refund. Reservations canceled at least 7 days before the start of the stay will receive 50% refund.
NO BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE PARTIES. No parties or gatherings permitted or other guests allowed on the property beyond what is on the reservation unless you received prior written approval. All guests must be over the age of 28 unless a parent is present on the property. No smoking or pets allowed. If any of these rules are violated, you will be asked to vacate the property and all monies paid will be forfeited.
Our home is located in the best neighborhood in San Diego, offering great proximity to most attractions and fantastic views. While our properties feature high quality, acoustically rated windows and doors, our central location means you will may occasionally hear the sounds of the city including planes that take off between the hours of 6:30am and 10:30 pm. If you are very sensitive to noise, staying anywhere in the downtown San Diego area may not be the right choice.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!
5 night minimum required for major holidays and select special events* Maximum # of guests is 6 (includes children)